ABOUT THE COTTAGE
Tree House Cottage is a private, newly remodeled cottage that sits on a hillside overlooking
the AuTrain River right at the mouth of Lake AuTrain. The river is lazy and shallow with a sandy
bottom and little current so it is perfect for the children to wade and play in the water by the dock.
Sit on the dock and read your favorite book or enjoy a little sun and relaxation!
- Two bedrooms
- Main floor – Twin bed, Two twin beds
- Loft – 2 Twin beds
- Bunkhouse within 50' – Double bed / sink
- One bathroom with shower
- Open living area with comfortable furniture
- Custom built wood-burning fireplace
- New kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and cooking & dining utensils
- Snack bar with stools for social meal prep
- High-speed internet
- Washer and dryer in garage
- Deck overlooks the lake and sunsets
- Charcoal grill for outdoor cooking
- Fire pit for evening campfires, wood provided.
- Towels, linens, and paper products are provided
- Optional use of hot tub on deck overlooking the river
- Great sandy swimming area
- The large yard surrounding the cottage offers ample parking and privacy
- Peace of mind – RELAXATION!
“The best cottage for the price in the area by far… LOVE the Tree House and the AuTrain area!”
– BRANDY ZIEMANN, TOLEDO, OHIO
Address: n7119 Perry Rd, Au Train, MI 49806