ABOUT THE COTTAGE
Tree House Cottage is a private, newly remodeled cottage that sits on a hillside overlooking
the AuTrain River right at the mouth of Lake AuTrain. The river is lazy and shallow with a sandy
bottom and little current so it is perfect for the children to wade and play in the water by the dock.
Sit on the dock and read your favorite book or enjoy a little sun and relaxation!
- Three bedrooms
- Main floor – Twin bed with trundle, Two twin beds
- Loft – Queen bed
- One bathroom with shower, one half bath and an outdoor shower
- Open living area with comfortable furniture
- Custom built wood-burning fireplace
- Separate dining area
- All new kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and cooking & dining utensils
- Snack bar with stools for social meal prep
- Desk and high-speed internet
- Washer and dryer in cottage
- Large deck overlooks the river and the surrounding woods with a paved walkway and wooden steps with a handrail down to the dock
- Charcoal grill for outdoor cooking, a picnic table
- Fire pit for evening campfires with chairs and wood provided
- Towels, linens, and paper products are provided
- Optional use of hot tub on deck overlooking the river
- Four kayaks, life vests included, comes with the cottage rental so you can paddle down the river to the take-out point or spend the afternoon and paddle all the way to Lake Superior
- Good fishing!
- The large yard surrounding the cottage offers ample parking and a basketball hoop
- Volleyball and Badminton play area
- Peace of mind – RELAXATION!
“The best cottage for the price in the area by far… LOVE the Tree House and the AuTrain area!”
– BRANDY ZIEMANN, TOLEDO, OHIO
Address: N7119 Perry Rd, Au Train, MI 49806